Guess the song from the first line. More lines will be added as the week progresses. iTunes et. al. yes, Google no. Answers for last time -- two songs unguessed. I think this may be the first time a They Might Be Giants song has slipped by.
- Well I believe there's someone watching over you - "Side", Travis, letters_to_ed
- [title], oh [title], [title] with a hearing aid - "Skinhead", Barenaked Ladies, luvmoose
- [song title] [song title] where are you going
Where are you going?
I have a hiding place when spring marches in - "Icicle", Tori Amos, helianthemum
- Reluctantly crouched at the starting line, - "The Distance", Cake, luvmoose and grue23
- A long long time ago
In - "The Saga Begins", Weird Al Yankovic, peachespig
- If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened - "Hands Clean", Alanis Morissette, luvmoose
- I have spent nights with matches and knives - "Blood and Fire", Indigo Girls, peachespig
- I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping - "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", The Beatles, angeltaisha
- A stone's throw from Jerusalem - "Mad About You", Sting, peachespig
- She's got her ear to the walls - "(She was a) Hotel Detective", They Might Be Giants, grue23
The songs in this section have something in common. Guess the songs, guess the theme.
- The general scratches his belly and thinks - "Bombs Away", The Police, luvmoose
- Spitting in a wishing well - "Cannonball", The Breeders, grue23
- I know a movie star - "Barrel of a Gun", Guster, letters_to_ed
- Oh, the shark, babe - "Mack the Knife", Bobby Darin, peachespig
- Ever stop to wonder - "Tiny Daggers", INXS, peachespig
Theme: weapons of limited destruction, luvmoose & peachespig