1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Three tall sons had been born to Goodbrother's wife late in life, after a dozen daughters, and it was said that no man could tell one son from the others. (This is from an epic fantasy; can you tell?)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Thursday's episode of "The Daily Show."
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The '80s Internet radio station that T put on; cats running around downstairs.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning. T and I went to the hardware store (the toilet flusher upstairs broke last night) and then grocery shopping for dinner with SE and SF tonight (crab and mah johng, whee!)
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Poking around Internet Video
9. What are you wearing?
A teal mock turtleneck, a black overshirt, and jeans.
10. Did you dream last night?
I must have because I always do, but I don't remember.
11. When did you last laugh?
I can't remember exactly. Probably at an Internet video, or something T said.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Three posters: a Scott Mutter photomontage, a Disney art poster, and a photo essay of the scaffolding on the Washington Monument (the last two are T's.)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Nothing comes to mind.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Not bad. I like the book thing.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Probably Chronicles of Narnia. Gee, that was a while ago.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Probably a new home -- I like our place but there are a lot of ways in which it could be better, and if money were no object I'd have no problem finding something that suits us better.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
That *no one* on my Flist knows? I don't know that I can answer that question in a public forum.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Glib answer? Bush et. al. out of power. Pie in the sky answer? Make people stop fighting stupid wars about ethnicity and religion.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes. I'm not very good at it, and I don't do it very often.
20. George Bush.
No. No no no no no.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Sophie or Alexandra
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure, if the right opportunity came along. It wouldn't be an easy decision to make, though.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"You did just fine."
Also, that personality DNA thingie that's making the rounds. Fairly accurate, I think; y'all may disagree.