Here are my changes. (Please note: Episode One of Season Three is currently waiting for me on the Tivo. It may be a few days before I get to it. So, once again, please no spoilers in comments? Gracias.)
1. The character I first fell in love with: Still Veronica, although my love for Keith and Logan has grown immensely. Especially Logan in the last few episodes.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Jacquie. Although I'm not crazy about the way they wrapped up her storyline. But I do like the way they turned her around. Logan also still qualifies, of course. And crazily enough, I've come around on Dick a bit. Not that he isn't an obnoxious jerk. But he never pretends to be anything else, either. Oh, and (Vice) Principal Van Clemmons. The episode where he manipulates Veronica to get rid of his evil boss is a classic.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Lamb. What a slimeball. And he's not even that attractive.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Duncan. Duncan Duncan Duncan. He loves Veronica, but of course he's conflicted about the way things went down with Meg. I would find him much less palatable if he weren't. And then he risks it all for his daughter, and pulls it off. I freely admit it: I adore him. I also have a serious soft spot for Leo. It's not his fault that he's not Logan.
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer: I wouldn't say that I ever *loved* Casidy; mostly I felt sorry for him, and thought his 'ship with Mac was the cutest thing ever. But I started drifting away from that even before we learned that he was behind the bus crash, a rapist, and murderer.
6. The character I would shag anytime: I am starting to come around to Logan for this one.
7. The character I'd want to be like: This would still be Keith. Although he's starting to look a little more human these days. But I love and admire him anyway.
8. The character I'd slap: Madison Sinclair. Then Kendall Casablancas. And maybe Dick Casablancas for good measure.
9. A pairing that I love: Casidy/Mac, until about 45 minutes ago. ;) And Veronica/Logan, when he's not playing the thug.
10. A pairing that I despise: I can't really think of one, since I don't really read VM fic. Wallace/Jacquie grated a little at first, but then they did some interesting stuff with it.