- Make a post to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday fandom wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun ("I'd love an icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for short fic about [characters here]") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a 5000 word story about my OTP!") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their holiday fandom wish list.
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's fandom wish come true. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf—to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not—it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Paine/Nooj fic. Any length, any theme. Drabbles, novels, short stories, angst, tragedy, mindless fluff, cracked-out AUs... whatever. As long as it's P/N, and they're both in character, I'll be happy.
2. P/N artwork: fan art, image manips, AMVs, etc. It's all good.
3. Icons of minor FFX/X-2 characters. I may have the only Kinoc icon on all of LJ. I'd love him to have some company.
4. Feedback, including concrit, on any of my writings, but especially on A Guardian's Legacy. (And yes, I do mean concrit. Completely serious. I'd be thrilled.)
5. Babylon 5 fanfic. Ivanova would be a bonus. Ivanova/Marcus would be an even bigger bonus. G'Kar and Londo would be good, too.
6. Fun and/or unusual images of and/or stories about moose.
7. Icons representing any of my interests (except tea, FFX/X-2 (except as above), and cats).
8. Video captures from FFX-2 and FF12 (along the lines of the ones available for FFX at vg_footage). So valuable for fic reference.
9. P/N fic. Oh, wait, I already said that. Okay, how about an active P/N community? As long as we're wishing.
10. Peace, love, and understanding. A fandom that lives in perfect harmony. I know that this is the equivalent of asking for world peace, but hey, doesn't hurt to try, right?