Share ten secrets/habits/weirdnesses/little known facts.
- I don't like wearing socks or shoes. If I could go barefoot all the time, I probably would. I wear shoes as a concession to the great outdoors but it takes a lot to get me in a pair of socks.
- I enjoy listening to videogame music. If I really like the background music in a room, area, world, etc., I'll wander around far longer than strictly necessary just so I can keep listening to it.
- All of the most recent season of Lost is sitting on my Tivo, unwatched except for the first episode. I keep telling myself I'll get to it eventually, but I'm feeling really unmotivated.
- On a related note, I used to be a big TV junkie, but not so much lately. These days I'd rather be reading, playing a game, or online. Veronica Mars and The Daily Show are the only shows I really follow these days.
- I have a keen memory for trivia. Challenge me to a game of Trivial Pursuit at your peril.
- I am, in general, not a very touchy-feely person, not even with close friends (T excepted). I don't mind if other people come up and touch me, hug me, etc., but I'll vary rarely initiate physical contact.
- Since graduating from college, I've never been able to make significant or lasting friendships in the workplace. I often like my co-workers and enoy their company, but I don't socialize with anyone outside of work.
- I've played mah johng since college. T's family was very surprised to meet a white girl who already knew how to play and was eager to join the game.
- Every afternoon at work, I drink a bottle of Diet Coke, and I will go to great lengths to make sure I get it. I rarely do this on weekends and don't really miss it.
- I am a compulsive editor. Not just of my fiction, of everything I write. Emails, LJ entries and comments, comments I type on AIM. Every entry on this list has gone through some sort of revision. And then after I post or send something, half the time I notice some way I could have improved it, if I'd just gone over it one more time.
I tag: no one! Unless you wish I had tagged you, in which case consider yourself tagged. :)