1. What is a question that people ask you that always gets on your nerves?
You know, I can't think of one.
2. Name something you have in common with all your siblings.
Dark brown hair. A voice that carries really well. A bad temper.
3. What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured?
THe first time I dislocated my shoulder.
4. What number of drinks constitutes your limit?
Two or three, depending on what it is.
5. Do you fold your underwear?
6. Who is the last person you wrote a letter to?
A paper letter? Not counting cover letters for jobs? Possibly my college boyfriend, during winter break senior year, when I didn't have access to email at home. I must have written one since then, but I can't remember when it would have been.
7. Have you fired a gun before?
I have not. Unless squirt guns count.
8. What are your favourite flowers?
Roses, dasies, star jasmine.
9. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Stuffed animals. I had a bear I was quite found of, and a beanbag dog named Ben. I also liked wooden blocks a lot.
10. Name a sound that disturbs you.
The classic nails on chalkboard. I shudder just thinking about it.
11. Name something random that you would never do.
Steal books from the library.
12. Name a person whose diary you would love to read.
13. Have you ever had the same dream more than once?
Yes, although not lately. When I was little I had recurring nightmares about being a passenger in a moving car with no driver. To this day, I'm uncomfortable sitting in the passenger seat of a running car if the driver isn't present.
14. Name a song that makes you sentimental.
"Closer to Fine" by the Indigo Girls
15. Name something that made you laugh this week.
16. How old were you when you received your first kiss?
17. If you could change lives with any celebrity who would it be.
Nobody. No way would I live under that kind of scrutiny.
18. If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby, could you do it?
Probably. I would try anyway.
19. What do you like about being in a committed relationship?
Companionship. Consistancy. Getting to be around T a lot. (He's pretty cool, you know.)
20. What do you dislike about being in a committed relationship?
Loss of flexibility. When I make plans, around pretty much anything, there's someone I have to consult. Or at least notify, depending on the situation.
21. There is no question 21! Or 22, or 23.
24. What is on your refrigerator door?
A few magnets. A shopping list. A few menus and pizza coupons. Magentic poetry from Bryn Mawr.
25. Name the closest thing to you that is green.
An X-Box game waiting to be cataloged.
26. If someone who didn't know you had to guess your name, what would they guess?
Eileen is popular for this. Also Natalie.
27. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Attend a job interview. (Not for me, someone interviewing for another position in the company.)
28. Name a movie you are looking forward to watching.
Harry Potter 5, naturally.
29. Have you ever called 911?
A couple of times. Most recently when a student in the library was having a severe dizzy spell. That was kinda scary.
30. Name something you've heard about women that tends to be true.
Women say "I'm sorry" when a man would say "That's too bad." If a woman says "I'm sorry", she's not necessarily apologizing, she may just be expressing sympathy. I've noticed that many guys don't understand that.