Days written: 17/17 (woo hoo!)
Words written: 5350
Average words per day: 315
Biggest day: 1705 words
Smallest day: 40 words (was mostly editing that day)
Stories worked on: 5
Stories posted: 2
Check out my progress graph! (Idea blatantly stolen from first_seventhe)
Progress on specific goals:
1. Write every day in January. So far, so good!
1.5 Post at least once a week. I've posted two stories in three weeks, so it looks like I will miss here.
2. Finish prompts for "Out of the Comfort Zone" meme and my "fic exchange" with muggy_mountain. I've worked a little on Mugs's story, but I'm not terribly happy with what I have so far. And I haven't even touched the prompts. I'll have to step it up a little on this one.
3. Draft Chapter 4 of Aftermath. Started. I have about 800 words so far, at varying levels of usability.
4. Wrap up at least one outstanding WIP. Success! I completed and posted the Paine/sword story earlier this week. I've also made decent progress on Crimson Squad in Space, and I think I have a better idea of where I want it to go.
5. Work on 30_fantasies claim. Progress made; Paine/sword was for this community. That was my last WIP for the claim, though, so I'm not sure what happens next.
I am really liking this challenge so far. There have been a few days where I haven't felt like I've gotten very much accomplished, but even a little is better than nothing, and I feel like I'm training myself to believe that. I also think that forcing myself to put writing on the front burner for at least a short time every day helped shake loose the block I had on the Paine/sword story. So I'm really glad I decided to do it, and I may even keep it up into February. We'll see.