Words written: 7,128 (22,959 for the year)
Words of fic written: 6,126
Stories worked on: 10
Stories posted: 7 (includes 3 for ff_kissbattle)
Star Trek stories written this month out of total Star Trek stories written to date: 2/2
Not as good as last month in terms of days written, and I really slipped on wordcount; I'm a good 10k words behind the getyourwordsout pace. On the other hand, I probably set my expectations too high for February, given that it contains a concert week. Add in some work crazyness and the fact that "Aftermath" is in beta, and I probably didn't do so badly, overall. But I'm still a bit disappointed in myself.
Progress on specific goals:
1. Write at least six days per week. Yeah, not so much. I barely made five per week. The concert week brought my average down, but I can't blame it all on that.
2. Finish and post at least two stories from the Alphabet Fic Meme. Definitely hit this one, with two stories completed (the two Trek-related stories, as mentioned above).
3. Make substantial progress on Chapter 5 of "Aftermath". A couple thousand words, give or take, although some of those are notes. And I added a chunk to Chapter 4 as well. I'll call this one borderline.
4. Write at least one story for either ff_fortnightly or halfamoon. Done! I wrote a YRP double-drabble for ff_fortnightly, only the second time I've ever written for that comm.
I also posted a Balthier-centric story inspired by a FFEX Chocobo Down prompt as well as three stories for the 2010 Kiss Battle: Isaaru/Yuna, Jecht/Jecht's wife, and Larsa/Penelo.
Two hits, one semi-hit, and a miss. I guess not so bad, although I really wish I hadn't missed the regular writing one, since the daily writing habit is the most important one to form. I do like those posting counts, though. Therefore, March goals:
1. Write an average of six days per week.
2. Finish and post at least one more story (ideally two) from the Alphabet Fic Meme.
3. Finish and post "Aftermath" Chapter 4 (depending on beta) and/or complete an outline for Chapter 5. (This isn't idle talk, either; I want to get this story to a good stopping place before FFEX starts.)
For a month as busy as March is shaping up to be (almost every weekend is already booked, and we're coming up on the end of the quarter at school), I think three goals ought to be enough. We'll see if they're not too much.