Words written: 18,712 (90,874 for the year)
Words of fic written: 14,724
Words made up on the getyourwordsout pace: 2,274
Stories worked on: 4
Stories posted: 1
1. Begin writing story for Mega Flare. In progress. I probably have a couple of thousand words at this point. More on this in another post.
2. Complete and post both in-progress Chocobo Down stories. Got one -- my epic Braska story -- but not the other, although it's in good shape. Next month, for sure.
3. Write at least six days per week -- and that's per week, not on average. Success! I think I will take this goal as a given from here on out, unless there are extraordinary circumstances that I can forsee at the start of the month.
4. At least one of the following: finish and post one Alphabet Fic Meme story, make progress on "Aftermath", and/or complete the unholy crossover that I started writing on the plane yesterday. Yeah, not so much on this one, although I wrote a lot on the crossover and a little on the Alphabet Meme fic. I didn't even open "Aftermath". Very bad. I need to re-prioritize that in July.
1. Write at least 6 days per week.
2. Significant progress on Mega Flare story. A draft would be ideal, or at least the bare bones of one.
3. Work on "Aftermath". Let's say at least a thousand more words. Also complete and post the in-progress Chocobo Down story.
4. As time and inspiration permit, work on the crossover, which I am still not ready to talk about publicly yet, but I continue to be excited about. Once I got the Braska story posted, I think it's fair to say that I split my time and attention about evenly between this and Mega Flare. Let's hope I can keep it to a manageable size.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/478649.html. There are currently comments on DW.