Words written: 16,307 (134,108 for the year)
Words of fic written: 8,821
Stories worked on: 3, plus a one-sentence meme thing
Stories posted: Only the meme thing
1. Write at least 6 days per week (exclusive of my trip to San Diego). Yes. And I only missed two days on the four-day trip.
2. Finish something approaching a draft of the Mega Flare story. Nope. Still a lot of gaps, and no ending. Reaching the total required wordcount is not going to be a problem, however.
3. Complete in-progress Alphabet Meme fic. Draft finished and sent to beta.
4. Non-fic goals: Finish 30 Days of Writing meme and write long-planned co-review with renay. 30 Days of Writing complete and on schedule. Co-review postponed due to circumstances beyond everyone's control.
This is... not bad, I guess, but I wish I had done better. I made a bit of progress on the crossover. Didn't touch "Aftermath" at all.
1. Write at least 6 days per week.
2. Finish draft of Mega Flare story. This is not just a good idea; it's required by the terms of the challenge. So you had better believe I'm going to prioritize it.
Between needing to finish my own story and the time commitment of Mega Flare modding, I'm tempted to leave it at that. But since the idea of having only two goals seems mighty wimpy to me, I'll throw in one more...
3. Write and post at least one substantial journal post per week. One of the best things, for me, about doing the 30 Days of Writing project was writing so many posts that made me sit and think. There are several topics I've been meaning to write about, and they can also make a good break from writing fic. It'll make a good warm-up for NaBloWriMo, too. Hard to believe that's only two months away...
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/491678.html. There are currently comments on DW.