Days written: 26/30
Words written: 21,221 (155,329 for the year)
Words of fic written: 14,361
Stories worked on: 2, plus one for FYFF, the Final Fantasy Anonmeme
1. Write at least 6 days per week. Made, and easily.
2. Finish draft of Mega Flare story. No, but I made good progress. And I think I know what the end is going to be? Maybe? It's approaching 30k words and I still have a ways to go. :-\ But since my story wasn't claimed by an artist, today's draft deadline turns out not to apply, so I feel pretty good about where I am.
3. Write and post at least one substantial journal post per week. Not quite, or at least not how I wanted it to be. My attention was too focused on Mega Flare (and FFVI, and baseball...) to really get into the meaty posts I wanted to write. And now that the actual Mega Flare deadline is approaching -- and fun side projects like FYFF and intoabar are competing for mindshare, I'm afraid I'm going to have to set them aside again. But I figure flexibility is the name of the game.
Not bad, not bad. Liking that wordcount, although I'd be happier with more things done. With only three months left in the year, I should probably concentrate on finishing things rather than starting new ones. The crossover and "Aftermath", particularly, and Mega Flare of course. Which means I should probably not give into my current temptation of signing up for Yuletide...
First things first, though: October goals.
1. Write at least 6 days per week. I like it, I'm sticking to it.
2. COMPLETE DRAFT OF MEGA FLARE STORY OMG. It doesn't need to be finished this month, but I am committed to having a full draft within the next couple of weeks.
3. Write and post the intoabar story. The prompt is a doozy. Not due until November 8th, but I'd like to get it out of the way before things start really rolling on Mega Flare, so I hope to get it done in the next week or so.
And, that's it. Writing
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/495521.html. There are currently comments on DW.