Words written: 16,232
Words of fic written: 13,824
Stories worked on: Three and a number of ficbits
Stories posted: Two (one ongoing WIP), plus ficbits
Graph of the month:
1. Write at least five days a week Yes, and fairly easily.
2. Finish "Right Hand Woman" Not even close, I don't think. I made progress but have been slowing down in it. With the DABB deadline coming up, I need to get this off my plate next month for sure.
3. Start actual work on my dragonagebb story. Yes, not much written (maybe 3k?) but I feel like I have a pretty good handle on it.
Since it's the end of the third quarter, it also seems like a good time to check in on my annual goals:
1. Finish "Wardens of Ivalice". Nope, and I have officially put it on hiatus for the rest of the year, at least until the DABB story is finished. I just haven't been able to get into a frame of mind to prioritize it. I might need to find time to play FFXII again.
2. Make my wordcount goal for getyourwordsout. Ahead of pace, by about 10k words.
3. Review every book I read, even if it's just a star rating on GoodReads, and write a substantial review if I can. I've gotten back on the GoodReads train a little bit, but I haven't really managed to make a habit out if it.
4. Work on at least one Final Fantasy fic per month (not counting "Wardens of Ivalice"), ideally to completion and posting. I missed in June and this month, except for random ficbits. Chocobo Races started in August, I should start using those as incentive.
5. Go through my WIP files and unwritten fic prompts, organize them, and determine which will be finished and which should go into cold storage. Not done, and I would need to specifically prioritize it. Speaking of which...
I really have no idea what my time is going to look like for the next while. I could be totally free, I might land a job right away, I might end up filling my time with travel and household projects and other assorted non-writing things. By the end of this week, my goal is to set down at least a rough outline, but I'm not quite ready to do that yet. But I can do some writing goals, as long as I keep them a bit flexible.
1. Write an average of six days per week.
2. Finish Right Hand Woman, for real.
3. Do the WIP files project.
4. Continue working on DABB story, in preparation for the November 3rd check-in.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/598653.html. There are currently comments on DW.