Words written: 28,278 (!!), 202,445 for the year (!!!!!!!)
Words of fic written: 24,347
Stories worked on: Three
Stories posted: Two (one a finished ongoing WIP), plus ficbits and several reposts
1. Write at least ten minutes every day, per the rules of wrisomifu. Success! And most days it was half an hour, or more -- I can only think of a couple of times I sat down, wrote for ten minutes, and stopped. This is a great community and I will probably do it again next year.
2. Complete first draft of my DABB. No excuses. Nope. I made good progress (obviously, because the vast majority of the words above were for it) but it's not done, not really even close. I do, however, have a much better idea of what's left to come than I did even a couple of weeks ago.
3. Write at least one public post on my LJ/DW every day for NaBloWriMo. Yes, if a "day" is "from when I got up until when I went to sleep". It's a good habit to remember to post things here sometimes instead of/as well as Tumblr.
Also, hey, look at that! I beat the getyourwordsout goal with room to spare.
Goals for December:
1. Write every day while not traveling, and while traveling if possible.
2. Finish rough draft of DABB. Not negotiable: the due date is December 13th.
3. Write something for the ff_exchange Chocobo Races.
Light goals for the holidays, if you count having to write the rest of my DABB as light. I will do it, I will! But first, I'm going to drink some more. ;)
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/609914.html. There are currently comments on DW.