Words written: 15,788
Words of fic written: 7,709
Stories worked on: Four
Stories posted: None, not even any ficbits. Very unusual for me these days.
1. Write an average of 5 days per week. I suppose I hit this goal, but it doesn't really feel like it, since the last few days have been completely unproductive.
2. Finish and post giveaway story. I have a complete draft. It's out to beta right now. Hopefully it'll be ready to post soon.
3. Write something for the second round of dragonagewomen (and ideally combine this with finishing off a trope_bingo square). Wrote a draft, hated it, let it sit for a week, opened the file and felt better about it with fresh eyes, polished it up and sent it in today (the due date). So technically yes.
4. Finish up the 30 Day Warden Challenge. Finished yesterday! I credit this and some of the other long posts I worked on entirely for not falling behind on total wordcount in March.
5. Time permitting, start Iron Man/Sherlock story. I did, in fact, start on this. But it needs a plot.
Since it's March, I should probably at least look in on my goals for the year, shouldn't I?
1. Make progress on "Wardens of Ivalice", for real this time. In fact, last week I wrote a little bit on this for the first time in months.
2. Do at least two major meta projects. Finished one, with the 30 Day Warden Challenge! I'll have to keep my eye out for another.
3. Write at least one non-Dragon Age fic every month. So far, so good -- Chocobo Races in January, several FF Kiss Battle fic, and this month I've written way more words of MCU fic than Dragon Age. I think I might officially have to start calling myself multi-fannish now.
4. At least three posts or cross-posts in my journal every week, and cross-post fic from Tumblr ot least once a month. No crossposting this month, because I didn't post anything at all. I'm up and down with the posting to DW thing, but I at least make a point of thinking about it at the end of each week.
5. Hit my getyourwordsout goal -- I've signed up at the 200k goal again, because why mess with success -- and participate in wrisomifu. On pace.
Goals for April:
1. Write at least 5 days per week (I have a little travel coming up, so I want to be able to take weekends off).
2. Finish and post my first giveaway fic and my DA Women fic.
3. Write my DOINK! assignment!
4. Get enough of the Iron Man/Holmes crossover written that I can post at least part of it for trope_bingo, and plan and write the last two prompts. (I may come back here for ideas later.)
This... is pretty ambitious. Especially considering how blah I've been with writing the last week or so. Hopefully I get over this hump soon.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/626274.html. There are currently comments on DW.