Words written: 18,118
Words of fic written: 17,403 (not much journaling this month)
Stories worked on: Eight, plus ficbits
Stories posted: Five, and the ficbits
1. Write at least 5 days per week. And more!
2. Finish and post my first giveaway fic and my DA Women fic. Yes on both counts.
3. Write my DOINK! assignment! I started one prompt, decided it was going to be waaaaay too much work for the time and brainpower I had allotted, and moved on to another one. That story is started, although not near done. Considering it needs to be beta'd and posted in less than a week, I'd better get on that.
4. Get enough of the Iron Man/Holmes crossover written that I can post at least part of it for trope_bingo, and plan and write the last two prompts. I finished the first chapter of the crossover and wrote one of my two remaining prompts. I have the second about half written, but since I've now missed the deadline, I'll have to put it on backburner until DOINK! is done, then post it for amnesty.
Overcommitment hooray! :P
Anyway, goals for May:
1. Write at least 5 days per week. I know, I know, but I have a concert week coming up. And other possible things happening. Much better to set the goal a little lower.
2. Finish and post my DOINK! assignment.
3. Finish and post my last trope_bingo fic.
4. Work on the next part of Iron Holmes and/or Wardens of Ivalice.
Yep, that oughta do it.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/628778.html. There are currently comments on DW.