Name ten small things for which you're grateful today [and tag five others to do the same].
- Being able to get a lot of extra crap out of the book room this afternoon and move in the scrubs cabinets. This will make my life much easier come the next orientation.
- Getting half a dozen coworkers to cheerfully help me with said project, which involved lugging around both boxes and furniture.
- Pumpkin scones from Starbucks.
- Having use of my shoulder back (today and every day, but the visit to the PT was a good reminder).
- Being offered random leftover Chinese food for lunch.
- The smell of frying bacon wafting up from downstairs.
- The new video iPod (60GB, white) that just arrived today.
- The video for "Weapon of Choice", which just finished downloading onto said iPod.
- A new chapter of "Those Who Come Closest".
- Another short Friday -- working 9 hours every other day so that I can go home early on Fridays is so, so worth it.
I don't feel like tagging anyone in particular, so I'll simply invite anyone who is so moved to participate!