Words written: 13,372
Words of fic written: 10,392
Stories worked on: Four plus some ficbits
Stories posted: One, and the ficbits (including a Welcome to Night Vale story!)
1. Write an average of six days per week. Came pretty close.
2. Finish and submit dragonagebb Reverse Bang fic (due date: July 18th). Submitted a draft, which is now cleaned up enough to post on my posting date next week! Although I will probably do at least one more readthrough.
3. Make serious progress on giveaway fic and the next chapter of Iron Holmes. Not in any way, shape or form. :\ I purposefully put the giveaway fic on hold, because it's too different a DA:O universe for it to occupy my head at the same time as my DABB story; I'll pick that back up this month. I have no excuse for the Iron Holmes. I did poke at Wardens of Ivalice a tiny bit, though.
4. Don't sign up for anything else. Yes, that's a goal. Hold me to it. Summer is for finishing. Yeah, I pretty much blew this one, between Chocobo Races (which, to be fair, I was fairly well committed to already) and picking up a trope_bingo card a few days ago. I think the lesson is, don't set negative goals, because really picking up a bingo card would have been the perfect thing to do while my DABB fic was in beta.
Okay, with that in mind, August goals:
1. Write an average of six days per week.
2. Finish Bethany story for dragonagefanweek. Bethany Fan Week ends tomorrow, but this story got fairly complicated on me, so it might extend beyond that by a few days.
3. Finalize and post DABB story.
4. Write and post at least one story for Trope Bingo.
5. Get back to the giveaway fic.
This sounds like a lot, but #3 shouldn't take too much time, so it's more like half a goal. This should all be doable. I hope.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/637488.html. There are currently comments on DW.