Words written: 21,793
Words of fic written: 14,441
Stories worked on: Eight plus ficbits
Stories posted: Two, and the ficbits
Chart behind the cut!
1. Write every day. Just missed one, but I was working on a several thousand word meta project instead, so I decided that could count. If I do wrisomifu again, I will include significant meta and/or journal posts toward this goal.
2. Post to my journal every day. Yes, although it was a struggle some days. As anyone who read my entries every day can attest! I am seriously considering whether I should continue the tradition of daily November posting in future years -- especially when I don't have some sort of major project as inspiration.
3. Finish and post the postage stamp fic. Success! This goal was kind of a gimme, though, since the story was almost completely drafted in October.
4. Work on Wardens of Ivalice. Actual progress, in fact; this is the single project I spent the most days on this month. Typing up my long-planned meta post was a big help, not just for the discussions I had with people, but to put me in the headspace to work on it. I have enough other projects in line ahead of it now that I won't get it finished this year, but I feel better about my progress than I have in awhile.
So, goals for December. I have three deadlines this month, and with some dedication and application, I think I can make them all. One thing that will help: some WriSo alums have set up a new community, You Should Be Writing (ushobwri), with weekly check-ins and other motivating goodies. Check it out if you're interested, especially if you were interested in the WriSo concept but weren't up for committing to writing every day.
1. Write every day through 12/24 (when we leave for a week with T's family -- if I can have downtime for writing during the visit, fine, but I'm not going to knock myself out over it).
2. Finish and post stories for areyougame (due 12/15), the mediavengers mini-bang (due 12/20), and the dragonageholidaycheer holiday exchange (due 12/23 for me). I have something reasonable started for all of these projects, so it shouldn't be as much work as it looks.
3. If time permits, continue work on "Wardens of Ivalice".
Considering that #2 is actually three goals and the holiday season is well upon us, I think that can be enough.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/654855.html. There are currently comments on DW.