Words written: 15,718
Words of fic written: 7,126
Stories worked on: Seven, plus some ficbits
Stories posted: Six and the ficbits
1. Write six days per week. Close enough.
2. Finish my genprompt_bingo card and write and post at least one story for trope_bingo. Done and done.
3. Write and post the requests from the Journal Prompt Meme. Success! I've now added links back to all the responses in that entry. Take a look, if you're interested -- I feel like I came up with some good things last month.
4. Do some meta thinking and outlining for the Sherlock Holmes/Iron Man crossover, which has stalled mainly for the lack of a substantial plot. Then get back to working on it. Hahahaha no. I did a little bit of this for my dragonagebb story, though, which also sorely needs it. How did I end up getting all these long story ideas with no plots attached?
I'd better get cracking on a plot at least for that last one, though, because the rough draft is due in less than two months. To that end...
1. Write an average of five days per week. (February is a concert month and, often, a writing doldrums month, although...)
2. Run the Dragon Age Kiss Battle (Yes! It will be back! Watch for a separate announcement post soon, probably tomorrow) and participate in the Final Fantasy Kiss Battle (also coming very soon).
3. Write at least one trope_bingo fic.
4. Make substantial progress on DABB, including that pesky "coming up with a plot" thing.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/665236.html. There are currently comments on DW.