- Thursday: Fly SFO to Boston, at 6:45 in the morning. :\ Why, god, why? (Answer: because it was this or the red-eye, and I'll get more sleep this way. But still. Guh.)
- Friday: Road trip to Bryn Mawr with A!
- Friday-Sunday: 1990s decade reunion at BMC. This is the first time I've ever gone to Reunion in an "off-year", and I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a less structured visit -- there's a few events for the '90s cluster, but it should mostly be just hanging out and chatting and relaxing at the Mawr. Anyone reading this planning to be there?
- Sunday: Road trip back to Boston.
- Monday-Thursday: Hanging in Boston. This is where I expect to have the most free time. If anyone is in the area and wants to hook up for coffee or whatever, let me know!
- Friday: Fly Boston to Chicago (once again stupidly early in the morning).
- Saturday: lassarina's wedding!! :D I am very excited to finally meet her face to face (although I have no expectations of quality time, given that it is a wedding). I hope to get some time to hang with seventhe and meet other folks, too.
- Sunday: Meet up with Tumblr people, details pending. I should probably get on that.
- Monday: Fly home in the early afternoon (one reasonable flight time, yes!).
Sounds suitably epic, right? :) I can't believe it's only a couple of days away.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/675332.html. There are currently comments on DW.