Words written: 10,069
Words of fic written: 7,367
Stories worked on: Three, plus flashfic
Stories posted: Just the flashfic
Words to date in 2015: 25,031
1. Write at least five days per week. I managed this on average but not quite on a weekly basis.
2. Crosspost all outstanding Tumblr/Kiss Battle/other flash fic. Success!
3. Pick another giveaway story and make progress on it. If a couple of paragraphs counts as progress. :P But at least it's a start.
4. Substantial progress on DABB story -- a complete draft by the end of the month would be ideal. It's not quite complete, but I could send it off today as my official rough draft and be okay with it. Which is good, because that's due in two days.
As is traditional at the end of a quarter, I'll also check in on my annual goals:
1. Continue tracking wordcounts and monthly goals. Check in with ushobwri at least three times a month, and share with the weekly workshop at least twice a month. I'm checking in most of the time, but not sharing fic snippets that often. Need to get back on that.
2. Finish with all current WIPs and owed fics by the end of October. Make progress on Wardens of Ivalice. Making a little progress on this anyway.
3. Participate in at least one Big Bang that's not the DABB. Not yet, nothing has caught my eye. Any recommendations? Marvel seems the most likely fandom, although if a project caught my eye for a Final Fantasy prompt I would not say no.
4. Post or crosspost to DW/LJ at least three times a week. Archive all Tumblr and flashfic on AO3 on at least a quarterly basis. I've gotten that last one so far, although only by making it a specific monthly goal. I'm way down on my journal posting, though.
Goals for April:
1. Write at least five days per week.
2. Complete DABB story (posting should be sometime in May, but it would be good to get ahead of the game because my May is SUPER busy).
3. Finish and post one of two major WIPs -- the MCU story or the prize fic.
4. Write an update post and at least two book reviews relating to the Bradford Challenge. (I'd like to do an update post every month, ideally around the 15th.) Reviews don't have to be long, even just a few sentences on GoodReads, but I've been wanting to do more with writing about the media I consume for awhile. Also I am thinking of taking on another ridiculous project, about which I will decide tomorrow. Watch this space.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/705599.html. There are currently comments on DW.