Words written: 4,880
Words of fic written: 4,345
Stories worked on: Four
Stories posted: Two (one flashfic)
I always knew May was going to be busy, but I didn't think it would eat my time and attention quite this badly.
1. Write at least five days a week, including while traveling. Not close, really.
2. Finish and post DABB story. Now this I managed, and it came out better than I expected. And I started thinking about possibilities for a sequel.
3. Make healthy progress on MCU story and check in on Bradford Challenge. Ish, and no.
4. Write and post at least one Genprompt Bingo story. Didn't even look at it. But I did play around with the second part of Wardens of Ivalice! Once I've finished the wipbigbang story, I might even prioritize it.
So, now it's June. I have two projects due before the end of the month -- my WIP Big Bang draft and Remix story (did I mention that I signed up for Remix again? No, I never overcommit to anything, what are you talking about) and will be effectively offline from June 20th through July 1st. So... that should be interesting. Let's plan accordingly.
1. Write every day that I'm not traveling.
2. Finish draft of MCU story.
3. Write story for Remix.
I think that ought to be enough for three weeks.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/712057.html. There are currently comments on DW.