Words written: 9,498
Words of fic written: 9,498 (that may be the first time this has happened)
Words written, year to date: 53,479
Stories worked on: Three
Stories posted: One
Specific goals, June:
1. Write every day that I'm not traveling. I came pretty close, and wrote once during the trip.
2. Finish draft of MCU story. Close enough to submit, anyway, and I have a complete outline now, which was sorely missing at the beginning of the month.
3. Write story for Remix. Success! But they haven't been de-anoned yet, so I can't post a link.
Progress on goals for 2015:
1. Continue tracking wordcounts and monthly goals. Check in with ushobwri at least three times a month, and share with the weekly workshop at least twice a month. Goals tracking yes, but I've really fallen down on my ushobwri participation.
2. Finish with all current WIPs and owed fics by the end of October. Make progress on Wardens of Ivalice. I need to really sit down and do a triage on the first part of this. Wardens of Ivalice has actually been much on my mind lately, and I've poked at it several times, even added a couple of scenes. I think this may become my priority in the second half of the year.
3. Participate in at least one Big Bang that's not the DABB. In progress! My posting date for wipbigbang is later this month, and the story is MCU. So that's exciting.
4. Post or crosspost to DW/LJ at least three times a week. Archive all Tumblr and flashfic on AO3 on at least a quarterly basis. I haven't been writing much flashfic, and I've barely been updating any of my journals lately -- even my Tumblr is mostly running on queue. I've been saying forever that I need to figure out how to better motivate myself to post regularly, and this still remains true.
1. Write at least five days per week.
2. Finish and post wipbigbang story.
3. Cull WIP folder, and make a list of all unwritten request fics. Target one to finish each month between now and the end of the year.
4. Work on Wardens of Ivalice.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/713931.html. There are currently comments on DW.