Words written: 7,083
Words of fic written: 5,086
Stories worked on: Five, and two flashfic
Stories posted: Four, plus the flashfic
Progress on specific goals:
1. Write at least six days per week, with at least one half-hour writing sprint per week. Fell short on both of these. Making time to do sprints has proved particularly difficult. But I have an idea going forward, which I'll talk about when I get to this month's goals.
2. Annual WIP triage. Set aside anything that won't get finished, and finish and post at least one story. Task completed, along with the story that I targeted -- Climbing Home, which was an overdue giveaway fic.
3. Post to LJ/DW at least two times per week. On average, yes; on a per-week basis, no.
4. Complete and post least one more story for fandom_stocking (reveal date: Jan. 6th). I succeeded in this, although I still need to cross-post both this and the other story I wrote.
Not too bad for a busy month, although I'm not sure how this month ended up so busy.
Goals for February:
1. Write at least six days per week, and schedule at least one half-hour writing sprint per week. My work schedule changed at the end of last month, to give me one day each week completely off (it happens to be Thursdays). I am committing, right here, to a weekly writing sprint each Thursday for the month of February. We'll see how it goes.
2. Super secret goal which I can hopefully tell you all about in about a week or so. I promise, it's a good one.
3. Write and post overdue giveaway fic, a request designed for Femslash February. (I'm deciding between a couple of great prompts. Who knows, I may have to write them both.)
4. Complete first draft of Wintersend exchange fic (final posting date in mid-March).
5. Crosspost outstanding fic from Tumblr and fandom_stocking to AO3.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/735112.html. There are currently comments on DW.