Words written: 8,175
Words of fic written: 5,079
Stories worked on: Two, and two flashfic
Stories posted: One, plus the flashfic
1. Write at least six days per week, and schedule at least one half-hour writing sprint per week. My work schedule changed at the end of last month, to give me one day each week completely off (it happens to be Thursdays). I am committing, right here, to a weekly writing sprint each Thursday for the month of February. We'll see how it goes. I hit the days-per-week goal, but I only did two Thursday writing sprints (I ended up having to work two of the four Thursdays).
2. Super secret goal which I can hopefully tell you all about in about a week or so. As you might have guessed, this was writing my lady_business bio as well as my first article for the site. Along with contributing to the regular group features, I'm hoping to write and post at least one solo article each month.
3. Write and post overdue giveaway fic, a request designed for Femslash February. (I'm deciding between a couple of great prompts. Who knows, I may have to write them both.) Success!
4. Complete first draft of Wintersend exchange fic (final posting date in mid-March). I got a good start on this, then stalled out. I need to get cracking on this next.
5. Crosspost outstanding fic from Tumblr and fandom_stocking to AO3. Nope. Let's just carry this one forward, shall we?
Goals for March:
1. Write at least five days per week, including at least one writing sprint each week. Keeping this a bit light because of FogCon and Hugo nomination reading.
2. Complete and publish fic for Wintersend exchange.
3. Crosspost oustanding fic from Tumblr, fandom_stocking, and Final Fantasy Kiss Battle to AO3.
4. Pull one old WIP out of storage and finish it (or make enough progress that it can be finished in April).
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/737814.html. There are currently comments on DW.