Words written: 7,840
Words of fic written: 5,133
Stories worked on: One
Stories posted: none
1. Write an average of six days per week, with at least one writing sprint, with a goal of getting down to less than 20% behind the annual pace. I forgot when I made this goal that I had an East Coast trip planned for April, and other distractions also came along, so I missed this almost entirely. I did get almost five days a week, though.
2. Add at least double the current wordcount (currently around 7k) to the current draft of Wardens of Ivalice, part 2. Not quite, I only added a little over 5k words, but I feel pretty good about what I did add. I also watched a bunch of FFXII videos and read bits of the DA lore books, which may not add to wordcount but certainly helped with planning and inspiration. The videos, especially -- I've been away from immersion in Ivalice far too long.
May includes both a concert week and some travel, so I will set my goals accordingly. I want to keep working on Wardens of Ivalice, of course, but I find it creatively odd to be working on only one project; on the other hand, I don't really have anything else nagging at me right now. I do have a couple of older Genprompt Bingo cards lying around, and a couple of potential exchanges I could check out. We'll see what comes along.
Goals for May:
1. Write at least five days per week, including at least one writing sprint. (I'm going to keep putting this as a goal until it sticks, because I really do think it's important.)
2. Continue work on Wardens of Ivalice by fleshing out at least two more sections.
3. Write and publish at least one short fic.
4. Write and publish at least one post for ladybusiness.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/743643.html. There are currently comments on DW.