Words written: 13,153
Words of fic written: 4,495
Stories worked on: Three
Stories posted: One
1. Write at least five days per week, including at least one writing sprint. I got a couple of sustained writing blocs in. Not every week on the days per week, although on average I came close.
2. Continue work on Wardens of Ivalice by fleshing out at least two more sections. Only made significant progress on one, but it's still continuing to shape up.
3. Write and publish at least one short fic. Success!
4. Write and publish at least one post for ladybusiness. Got this one, too.
I feel like I got the letter of the law on these, but not necessarily the spirit, maybe because I did bare minimum when I was secretly hoping to do more. Then again, WisCon was a significant distraction, as were the Hugo Awards, so maybe I shouldn't expect too much. The other interesting thing I noticed this month is that something in my brain has finally switched over, and now I consider blogging to be something I ought to prioritize and make time for -- that it's not time I "ought" to spend working on fic instead, but equally legitimate as a writing endeavor. Since this is a goal I've held for a long time, I'm not in any way sorry. But it's interesting that it's finally happened.
Anyway, let's have some June goals:
1. Write at least six days a week except when traveling.
2. Do at least one prompt meme (I'm feeling the urge to do some short, quick, fun stuff).
3. Write up more detailed notes on at least two WisCon panels and compile a rec list.
4. Flesh out at least two more segments of Wardens of Ivalice, with an ultimate goal of publishing Part 2 in August.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/747327.html. There are currently comments on DW.