Words written: 9,386
Words of fic written: 3,890
Stories worked on: Two, plus some flashfic
Stories posted: Just the flashfic
1. Write an average of five days per week, including at least one long block of writing time. Yes on the first. I did a couple of days of long writing, but no sprints specifically, and that's two days total, not once a week.
2. Continue work on Wardens of Ivalice 2, with a goal of publishing it in September. A little bit of progress, not as much as I would have liked.
3. Do a fic prompt meme on Tumblr next week. Success! I did the 15 characters meme, and wrote and published three stories. I enjoyed them all and will crosspost them this month.
4. Write at least one book review and one other article for Lady Business. I wrote an article (on Star Trek, fandom, and copyright), but didn't write a full book review.
Could have been better, could have been worse. Onward to August.
1. Write six days per week except while traveling (to WorldCon!).
2. Add at least 5k more words to Wardens of Ivalice.
3. I signed up for an MCU fic exchange. The story is due on September 10th, so I'll want to write a first draft this month.
4. Write and publish at least one, preferably two, articles for Lady Business.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/750628.html. There are currently comments on DW.