Words written: 10,670
Words of fic written: 6,063
Stories worked on: Three
Stories posted: Two
1. Write at least 5 days per week, and schedule at least two per week as lengthy writing sessions. Yes on the first (barely), no to the second, although I was a little better about writing in defined chunks. I wish I could figure out a better way to motivate myself on how to schedule longer writing blocks, then actually do focused writing during them, because I think it's important.
2. Finish and post MCU exchange fic by deadline. Success!
3. Make progress on Wardens of Ivalice Part 2, in hopes of getting it published by the end of October. I guess? I made progress. Saying it will definitely be postable in October is probably a bit ambitious. But, well, see below.
4. WorldCon panel post and at least one book review for LB. No panel write-up; I started it, but it didn't come together at all. Maybe I waited too long, or maybe my notes weren't good enough. However, I did write two book reviews so I guess that's okay.
Also time for one last quarterly goals check-in for 2016:
1. Report monthly wordcounts to getyourwordsout, and share WIP snippets with ushobwri at least once per month. Stretch goal: hit 150k pledge amount. Same as in March.
2. Participate in at least one Big Bang and one fic exchange that I've never done before. I signed up for a Critical Role reverse bang, which is coming up soon! I also did another new fic exchange (avengersfest) and am seriously contemplating doing Yuletide this year (yes really).
3. Set aside one month to work on Wardens of Ivalice as my main project for that month. Setting this goal was an excellent decision. I have continued to add more to the story every month and I have a good chance of getting it posted this year. Pretty exciting.
4. Participate in at least two journal-writing challenges/projects. Does anyone even do journal-writing challenges any more?
5. Archive all flashfic to DW/AO3 on a quarterly basis. Didn't manage this in the summer either. I should set it as a goal for next month. Speaking of...
Goals for October:
1. Write at least 6 days a week (except while traveling, and even then if I can manage it).
2. Finish draft of Critical Role Reverse Bang story (in prep for the November 2nd check-in).
3. Get draft of Wardens of Ivalice 2 complete enough to send to beta.
4. Post to either my journal or Lady Business at least twice per week.
5. Archive all outstanding flashfic to AO3.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/753653.html. There are currently comments on DW.