Words written: 9,687
Words of fic written: 7,277
Stories worked on: Four
Stories posted: One
1. Write at least 6 days a week. No, although almost all my missed days were in the first two weeks of the month.
2. Finish draft of Critical Role Reverse Bang story. Got off to a strong start on this, then fizzled in the last week or so. I have a good start but it's not going to be completely drafted by the check-in this week.
3. Get draft of Wardens of Ivalice 2 complete enough to send to beta. Almost. I have a few gaps to fill. But after literally years of sitting with the image, I did write the final scene of Part 2.
4. Post to either my journal or Lady Business at least twice per week. Lolnope.
5. Archive all outstanding flashfic to AO3. I literally forgot about this one. Pushing it forward another month.
So, here we are in November. Daily posting month, and unlike last year I didn't seriously think about not doing it. Looking for prompt ideas here. And even though I'm not really active on ushobwri anymore, I'm still going to try and write a little every day. Other goals:
1. Write at least ten minutes every day. DW posts (with exceptions, see #2), writing for work, and writing for ladybusiness group posts does not count.
2. Post publicly to DW every day. Only counts toward daily writing if it's a substantial enough post that I include it in word count.
3. Finish and post Critical Role reverse bang story (due November 16th).
4. Send Wardens of Ivalice 2 to beta.
5. Archive outstanding flashfic to AO3. For real this time.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/755217.html. There are currently comments on DW.