Words written: 9,963
Words to date in 2016: 101,395 (that's right -- I finally broke 100k)
Words of fic written: 5,702
Stories worked on: Three
Stories posted: One new, several crossposts
1. Write at least ten minutes every day. Almost. Considering the clusterfuck that was this November, I am reasonably proud that I only missed two days, and both were over Thanksgiving weekend.
2. Post publicly to DW every day. Success! (Or it will be, once I get this post finished.)
3. Finish and post Critical Role reverse bang story (due November 16th). Also a success.
4. Send Wardens of Ivalice 2 to beta. On Monday! \o/
5. Archive outstanding flashfic to AO3. For real this time. There were only three stories, all from a 15 characters meme I did over the summer. In case you missed it, they're all linked here.
Seriously, I feel lucky that I got even halfway to any of my goals, given November 2016. 2016, man. I know it's just a date on a calendar, and that there's no reason to think 2017 will be any better, but I'm still looking forward to turning that particular page. If you managed to win NaNo this year, I am seriously in awe.
Anyway, December goals:
1. Write at least six days per week except while traveling (the last week of the month). December is a busy month, not even counting my upcoming trip, so this is a little ambitious, but I'd like to try.
2. Finish and post Wardens of Ivalice Part 2 before I leave on 12/27.
3. Finish and submit story for Winter's Crest Gifts, also before 12/27 (due on 12/31).
4. Write and post at least two substantial articles for my journal and/or ladybusiness.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/762916.html. There are currently comments on DW.