Words written: 8,357
Words behind on GYWO: 4,393 (but I mostly edited this month so that's not really surprising)
Words of fic written: 3,928
Stories worked on: Three
Stories posted: One, plus an exchange fic that went live
1. Write an average of six days per week. If you don't count the time I was traveling, I'd say this is a yes.
2. Beta pending, finish and post Wardens of Ivalice, Part 2. Close. Sooooooooo close. Look for this in a day or two.
3. Undertake the annual WIP triage, and target one fic to finish and post either this month or in February. This got pushed aside by Wardens of Ivalice editing. Next month.
4. Finish and post at least one fandom_stocking story (due on 1/5). Success, but sort of cheating -- I didn't make the original deadline; instead I volunteered to write for someone who needed more gifts. Anyway, the fic is here.
5. Write and publish my Hugo recommendations post. No, although I did write a 2016 media in review post for ladybusiness. But it's not a proper Hugo post because it includes media not published in 2016. This will also appear next month.
Speaking of next month: goals for February. I'm not even going to include posting Wardens of Ivalice; that's a gimme.
1. Write an average of six days per week.
2. Annual WIP triage and target a fic to finish in February.
3. Hugo recommendations post.
4. Write and post stories for monthlysupergo, which I'm trying out as a lightweight prompt community. They're doing a random characters challenge this month, a game I can never ever resist.
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/768185.html. There are currently comments on DW.