Words written: 5,126
Words of fic written: 2,356
Stories worked on: Six
Stories posted: Five
Well, work got suddenly super busy this month (two major deadlines, yay); combine that with Hugo reading and my blitz through a couple of Ace Attorney games, and I suppose it's not too surprising that I'd have a down period. At least I succeed in my big-deal goal of getting the second part of Wardens of Ivalice posted!
1. Write an average of six days per week. No, and I should have known better. February is always a down month; if I'd had five days each week as my target, I would have hit it easily.
2. Annual WIP triage and target a fic to finish in February. I went through my WIPs, but I actually didn't find that much -- just a half-started epic about Marissa Hawke in DA:I that I decided was more epic than I wanted to deal with.
3. Hugo recommendations post. Done! Posted as part of a group effort at ladybusiness.
4. Write and post stories for monthlysupergo, which I'm trying out as a lightweight prompt community. They're doing a random characters challenge this month, a game I can never ever resist. Although I overdid it by requesting two prompt sets, I still managed to write and post four ficlets.
March is a toughie -- I have a con and a work trip, and Mass Effect: Andromeda is out soon, and although one work deadline is past the other is likely to ramp up, but I don't want to set the bar too low. Also I have a dearth of major projects right now, and I'm trying to decide whether to embrace the break or cast about for something new to work on. At the moment I'm thinking the former, despite the havoc it will wreak with my GYWO counts, but I'm open to inspiration. Anyone know of any good Big Bangs launching soon?
1. Write an average of five days per week, including while traveling.
2. Between unfinished monthlysupergo prompts, whatever that community does for March, the Final Fantasy Kiss Battle, and a bingo card I requested from GYWO but haven't gotten yet, write at least four flashfics.
3. Write and post story for picfor1000, a 1000-word fic challenge I signed up for in January (due March 31st).
4. Post at least three times a week (including Lady Business posts).
This entry is also posted at http://owlmoose.dreamwidth.org/769633.html. There are currently comments on DW.